Friday, February 12, 2010

Google Buzzz

I just wanted to start out with a bang. I'm being sucked into some kind of vortex of social medianess just for the sake of social media. All joking aside, I'm excited about the new "Google Buzz" feature. I think it's going to blow a lot of other similar services out of the water, just because of the fact that google is so good at keeping the spam out, and networking services together.

Ohhh don't think I didn't notice I was already following everyone on buzz I'd ever gmailed before I even tried to add them. Sneaky, sneaky Google. Way to launch a service with a bang.

In any event, this is my personal blog. Not niche. That means I feel free to endulge in a little topical ADHD. I'll talk about marketing stuff, I'll talk about SEO, whatever I want. I hate feeling constrained to a niche.

Oh, and by the way! Connect up with me on Google Buzz and all those other social media trinkets!

2 comments:

  1. One of the best post i saw here.I've been working on getting my website up and going for a while now. I like how it's looking but I'm really trying to find some of the top seo companies out there to help me get more traffic. I've heard that this is the way to go so I'm really hoping it works. The one thing I'm not sure about is what to look for in top seo companies I've heard so many things that I'm not sure what the real answer is. I checked out www.bergstrom-seo.com but even there I wasn't 100% sure on what I was looking at. I was hoping that you could give me some good pointers and ideas on what really makes these companies the best in the biz.

    ReplyDelete